ALL WRITERS SHOULD HAVE A CAT
Here are five short, sweet reasons why I make this bold statement and chose a cat to be today's awesome tool:
1. Muses love cats. What did you think your cat was staring at when you saw nothing but thin air?
2. Many famous authors have cats, so you know 1. is true. (see author photos below)
3. You'll look cooler in a bio photo with your cat and people instantly love you for it (well, maybe not dog people).
4. With proper training, your cat will read your WIP, offering valuable feedback before presenting it to your human critique partners.
5. Cats are there for you when you're feeling blue or sick. They soothe your soul and help heal your body, offering inspiration, comfort and companionship.
"I put down my book, The Meaning of Zen, and see the cat smiling into her fur as she delicately combs it with her rough pink tongue. Cat, I would lend you this book to study but it appears you have already read it. She looks up and gives me her full gaze. Don't be ridiculous, she purrs, I wrote it."~ from "Miao" by Dilys LaingHave a great weekend!
Join me at my new author site.
If you like my post, please share. Thanks!