Monday, July 18, 2011


Yoda is a Reader Cat, one of a rare breed, like the Guardian Cats. Here you see him after he just finished reading one of the proof copies. The eyes tell you everything. Yoda totally relates to the hero, Marco. They are both tabby cats, so he feels a special kinship to Marco.
When I asked him if he liked the book...he purred a 10 (on a scale of 1-10) and asked me to leave a copy on his bed. He's a cat of few words, but I think he wanted to make sure I didn't give away his book.
~ ~ ~
The print edition went through three proofings before final approval on the 15th. It then takes Amazon 5-7 days before it appears on the main site, but authors get their own store to sell their books. So, until they're up & running with the big boys, you can BUY THE REAL BOOK here.
To help kickstart the book launch, I'm offering some promotionals.
For 3 days only, a 20% coupon for the print edition. Use this code upon checkout:SF6HYFVZ
For the next two weeks, help promote my book and be eligible to win:
  • a $50 Amazon or Barnes & Noble gift card
1.  To be eligible for the gift card, enter your email where it says 'Sign up for emails' in the sidebar. Don't worry I'm not selling you out and won't spam you. Just share, tweet and email your friends and tell them about the book.
2. Then let me know how you'd shared it. Either
  • drop me a note at globalcats [@] gmail [dot] com (remove spaces & brackets)
  • use my regular email if you have it
  • leave a comment here on my blog
Thanks! Contest ends on July 31st.
Coming tomorrow: I'll post book sightings with real people.
~ ~ ~
Where to get your copy of Guardian Cats in all formats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I loved to hear what you have to say!